Company: NeatReceipts
Location: Philadelphia, PA

We're looking for a talented full-time Cocoa developer in the Philly area to help us take our successful, well reviewed (TUAW, MacMost, Electronista, among others) product to the next level. You'll get a chance to work on a built-from-ground-up Cocoa application using cool technologies such as Image Capture, Quartz Composer, PDF Kit, OCR and more.

If you think you've got what it takes to help us build our next major release, slated to debut in the main exhibition hall at Macworld 2009, check out the link below for more information.

To Apply:

http://www.neatreceipts.com/our-company/careers/job-listings/