Hi List,

I posted this job on Criagslist with 0 responses :-( I guess most of the Cocoa programmers are gainfully employed on the iPhone :-)

This is not a complicated application, probably 10 windows and the interfacing to carbon, the statusitem/menulet and the preferences pane. If you are interested please reply off-list to me directly on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

Geoff

San Francisco funded startup company is developing a Mac application for their USB device. The majority of the code is C++ and cross platform with their windows application.

A contractor is required to program the Mac interface section of the application. The design specifies a Menulet/statusitem as the user interface and a preferences pane.

Skills requires:
Expert level on Cocoa programming
Experienced in combining Cocoa and Carbon source code
Previous experience of statusitem and preferences pane development
Previous experience in developing Preference panes
Reasonable knowledge of Carbon
Knowledge of C++

Nice to have:
Expert level Carbon
Expert level C++
Knowledge of user land USB programming

Please reply with Experience, Samples of work and hourly rate.