Le 9 sept. 08 à 12:24, Alex Reynolds a écrit :

I am currently putting 320 to 480 character long NSString * instances into an NSMutableArray. The characters are 0 or 1.

I guess I could use an int array, but I'm looking to speed up my app and reduce storage. Is it possible to create a BOOL array that can be put into an NSMutableArray?

I you don't need to much control over you data, you may use a CFBitVector (and mutable counterpart). As it is a CFTypeRef, it is free-bridged with NSObject and can be stored in an NSArray.