Hi,

I've got a cocoa-in-carbon window, and I want to let my carbon app know when the cocoa window closes. I'm kind of new to cocoa--how do I do this? Here's what I've tried so far.

I made File's Owner the delegate of my window by dragging a line between them in Interface Builder. In my Controller class implementation I added this:

- (BOOL)windowShouldClose:(id)sender {
    return NO;
}

I'm not sure that's the right place for it. What connects my one controller class to the File's Owner? By having that function return NO, shouldn't it prevent me from closing the window? I thought I would start there and then add the carbon-connectivity. In any case, it isn't preventing me from closing the window, and I don't think I can add debugging stops to halt execution within my cocoa bundle.

Thanks for any tips,
Bob