Hi All, I'd like to create a little app the runs a quicktime movie (prores) fullscreen across multiple monitors. I think I can figure out the QTKit stuff, but couldn't find upto date documentation on going fullscreen. I've found some code snippets to do it, but they are all pre-leopard and I have a feeling that its a bit more straightforward on leopard (i'm hoping). Can anyone point me in the right direction? (or has this already been done?) Its for personal use and not distribution so min specs 10.5.5 etc. is fine.

cheers,

memo.