ah thanks, will try it out.

On 21 Sep 2008, at 23:19, Jean-Daniel Dupas wrote:

You are free to setup a window yourself , add a QTMovieView in it, and display it as you need.

NSRect contents = [aScreen frame];
contents.origin = NSZeroPoint;
NSWindow *window = [super initWithContentRect:contents
                                              styleMask:NSBorderlessWindowMask
                                        backing: NSBackingStoreRetained
                                                defer:NO screen:aScreen];
[window setContentView:myMovieView];

SetSystemUIMode(kUIModeAllSuppressed, kUIOptionAutoShowMenuBar);
[window makeKeyAndOrderFront];