Does anyone have a simple tutorial example for this (or URL)? I would like to implement LDAP authentication in an app. The only code I have found have been rather long low-level listings with little documentation. I hate to just cut&paste w/o any knowledge of whats going on.

I have setup an entry in Directory Utility that works, so I know the connectivity is there to the server.

If in fact there is no real simple solutions to this, I can live with that as well.

--
* Martin C. Stoufer              *
* ISS/IT                         *