Greetings.

I would like to use NSPredicateEditor to build a filtering string to filter out items from an array. but i cant seem to find a tutorial on the matter, and the cocoa documentation gets me lost, there is not enough information in there for me to really grasp what i should do to make it work, it must be one of those " it's so simple it's complicated to understand"

would someone be so kind to explain how i can achieve this.

in the interface builder i have a NSPredicateEditor
I edited the templates that are in place in the designer,
I created an outlet for it in my controller and connected them together.
but when I run the application the editor is empty.

then once he predicate is running i want to compare every tiems in my array with it, and delete from the array the items that do not match.

thank you so much.

Sandro.