On Sep 23, 2008, at 11:41 PM, rouanet brice wrote:

thanks, when I launch a simple app with this code it works :

#import <Cocoa/Cocoa.h>
#import "MyOgView.h"

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{

//use TransformProcessType to transform non gui processs in gui process

    //voir -[NSApplication runModalForWindow:].
    NSAutoreleasePool *pool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc] init];
    NSWindow *window;
    MyOgView *ogView;
ogView = [[MyOgView alloc] initWithFrame:NSMakeRect(0,100,500,375) ]; window = [[NSWindow alloc] initWithContentRect:NSMakeRect(50,100,640,480) styleMask:NSTitledWindowMask | NSResizableWindowMask backing:NSBackingStoreBuffered
                                             defer:TRUE];

Try allocating the windows and views after the application object exists. Windows register themselves in the application's window list.

        const ProcessSerialNumber psn = { 0, kCurrentProcess };
TransformProcessType(&psn, kProcessTransformToForegroundApplication);

    SetFrontProcess(&psn);

    //add title to the window
    [window setTitle:@"toto gl"];

    //attach glview on the window
    [[window contentView] addSubview:ogView];
    //[[window contentView] addSubview:button];

    [NSApplication sharedApplication];
    [window makeKeyAndOrderFront: nil];
    [pool release];

    [NSApp run];
    return 0;
}

But when I use this code in a dynamic library it not work, I can't see the window, have you got an idea ?

I'm not sure. What kind of program is loading the library? Also, is it being run from a GUI login session (as opposed to, for example, an ssh session or cron job)?

What else can you tell us about the situation?

Regards,
Ken