On 28.09.2008, at 05:05, Dave DeLong wrote:
I had dragged the InputView* class files into my project, but they weren't successfully added. Removing them and adding them again got rid of the errors.

You probably just forgot to associate them with your target. Next time this happens, just do a "Get Info" on each file and, in the inspector window that comes up, check the checkbox for whatever target you want these files to be part of. No need to remove and re-add, most things can be set there, there's even a popup indicating what type you want the files compiled as.

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."
http://www.zathras.de