On 1-Oct-08, at 1:05 PM, Brian Stern wrote:

On Oct 1, 2008, at 12:47 PM, James wrote:

Quick question, what do they mean by Released and Unreleased software (just want the terminology correct).

While I'm not a lawyer I read those sentences several times also. What I believe it means is that released versions of the iPhone OS are no longer covered by the NDS. Any beta versions that some developers might have access to would still be covered by the NDA. The NDA covers Apple's IP not anyone elses. 'Released software' must mean Apple's software, meaning the iPhone OS and SDK. Anything else doesn't make any sense to me.

[Moderator here]

As I said, I'll clarify this as soon as I can.

For now, please don't speculate about what release is or isn't, about what lists will be available, etc..

keep things on topic, as usual

Thanks

Scott

[moderator]