On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Mr. Gecko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I know but I can't find out the AppleEvent for Play Playlist.
> Is there some sort of a program that will parse the AppleScript and make an
> cocoa AppleEvent code.

Not quite, but you can get pretty close. Go to the section titled "An
Example" on this page:

http://www.cocoadev.com/index.pl?AEVTBuilder

It shows how to make Script Editor dump the Apple Events it's sending,
and then how to translate this into code. This example obviously shows
how to translate into AEVTBuilder code (a very direct translation due
to how AEVTBuilder is structured) but this could be pretty easily used
to generate code for other libraries, or even raw
NSAppleEventDescriptors, without great difficulty.

Mike