Following up on my own post. Off list some suggested that I implement - [NSWindow canBecomeKeyWindow] returning NO.

Unfortunately, this stops any keyboard entry in the window which I need. I know this is possible as the Help Viewer application allows for keyboard entry but doesn't stop keyboard shortcuts going to the current application.

How do I go about working out how it does that?
Nick