On Oct26, 2008, at 1:12 PM, Jean-Daniel Dupas wrote:

Le 26 oct. 08 à 13:02, Adam Penny a écrit :

Hi there,

Thanks for your response Kyle.
Based on that I did this in my -(id)initWithBundle method and tested it with and without a PList in the right place and it works:

servers= [[NSMutableArray alloc] init];
CFPropertyListRef serversFromPlist=CFPreferencesCopyAppValue( CFSTR("servers"), appID); if (serversFromPlist && CFGetTypeID(serversFromPlist)==CFArrayGetTypeID())
        {
                [servers addObjectsFromArray: serversFromPlist];
// Get warning here: passing argument 1 of addObjectsFromArray ignores qualifiers from target
        }
printers= (NSMutableArray *) CFPreferencesCopyAppValue( CFSTR("printers"), appID);

I think that the if clause protects the program from getting the wrong pointer types, but I don't feel right about letting this ride with a warning in it. Opinions?

So, tell the compiler that this is an NSArray:

        [servers addObjectsFromArray: (NSArray *)serversFromPlist];

Ahhhhh, thank you!

Adam