On Nov 2, 2008, at 10:53 AM, Priscila J.V. wrote:

The question is how can just draw one time every cell without change values in my table view?, because every time I click outside my XCode project appears in my Log View changes and makes me think that the table's work never stops and every time change colors in my table view.

The table is first responder -- when you click to another app, it has to redraw the focus ring (to not have it), and subsequently has to redraw the entire contents of the table (which also redraws the blue highlight to light gray for selected rows).

corbin