Thank You
 my datasource methods are as follows:

-(int) numberOfRowsInTableView:(NsTableView *)table {
   return [schedule count];
}

-(id)talbeview: (NSTableView *)table objectValueForTableColumn:
(NSTableColumn *)col: row:(int)row {
   return [schedule objectAtIndex: row];
}

Can/Should I perhaps add a second controller, this time an Array
Controller (the current one is NSObject based),
And use just the Array Controller for the NSTableView ?

Would this met your suggestion on a object class?

Thanks again
Barry