Here's another one to consider:

http://code.google.com/p/sqlitepersistentobjects/

It's similar to ActiveRecord, but is designed to be zero- configuration. I tend to think of it as "reverse-ActiveRecord" because instead of populating the object based on the database table, we create the database table based on the properties. Basically, your class becomes both your class and its own migration.

It's still in active development, but the basic functionality work quite well and it's very easy to set up, no configuration steps necessary, just subclass an existing class instead of NSObject, and set up Objective-C properties for everything that should be persisted, the framework will do the rest - call save, to save, use a class method to load or query.