I'm searching for a things like ActiveRecord for Ruby in Objective-C
(but I don't want to use Core-Data).
Anyone can point me to the right solution? I've taken a look at
http://www.cocoadev.com/index.pl?DataCrux but seems to be adbandoned.

Why would you be alright with using something like DataCrux but not Core Data? Core Data is supported by Apple, built into the OS, actively maintained, extensible (in terms of store type) and very well integrated with the API.

This is just my own curiosity ... is there a specific reason Core Data will not work for you?

--
I.S.