I need to get a NSImage of the generic bundle icon. (Mac OS X 10.4 or later)

I'm currently using this:

[[NSImage alloc] initWithContentsOfFile:@"/System/Library/ CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/KEXT.icns"]

because:

- NSFileTypeForHFSTypeCode('BNDL') does not work. It returns a generic document icon.

- I haven't found an appropriate constant for NSFileTypeForHFSTypeCode.

- I can't rely on -[NSWorkspace iconForFileType:@".bundle"] because, for instance, as soon as Microsoft Word is installed, icons for .bundle can display a Word bundle icon instead of the correct one.

- I haven't found so far a better solution while googling for one.

Question:

Is there a better way to retrieve the generic bundle icon?