Did you take a look at IconServices GetIconRef() function using one of the
generic Finder icons constant?

-------- Message d'origine--------
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] de la part de Iceberg-Dev
Date: mar. 11/11/2008 17:36
À: cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com
Objet : How are we supposed to retrieve the generic bundle icon?

I need to get a NSImage of the generic bundle icon. (Mac OS X 10.4 or
later)

I'm currently using this:

[[NSImage alloc] initWithContentsOfFile:@"/System/Library/
CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/KEXT.icns"]

because:

- NSFileTypeForHFSTypeCode('BNDL') does not work. It returns a
generic document icon.

- I haven't found an appropriate constant for NSFileTypeForHFSTypeCode.

- I can't rely on -[NSWorkspace iconForFileType:@".bundle"] because,
for instance, as soon as Microsoft Word is installed, icons
for .bundle can display a Word bundle icon instead of the correct one.

- I haven't found so far a better solution while googling for one.

Question:

Is there a better way to retrieve the generic bundle icon?

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended
solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorised use or dissemination is
prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither DxO Labs nor any of
its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered,
changed or falsified.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute
utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Tout message electronique
est susceptible d'alteration. DxO Labs et ses filiales declinent toute
responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, modifie ou falsifie.