Le 30 nov. 08 à 09:15, Arnold Nefkens a écrit :

Ok thank you, I did indeed mean Objective-C as the language. I do not have the lingo down yet...

To access a Directory you have to use dscl to gain the access to needed data.

dscl use a public API. It's possible to access a Directory from a Cocoa app without using any command line tool.

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Networking/Conceptual/Open_Directory/Introduction/chapter_1_section_1.html

This is a plain C API, and the Apple objc wrapper is private (but open source: http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/10.5.5/DSTools-112/DSObjCWrappers/ )

So I'm stuck in using a shell application to get the right information out of the directory.

Thanks anyway. I'll look into it and try somethings out..
---

Arnold Nefkens

Nefkens Advies

[EMAIL PROTECTED]