Probably not.
But we are speaking about linking against 10.5 SDK and in this framework I
don't see any restriction to use GCC-4.2.

Luca.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Any reason
to avoid GCC-4.2 for Leopard and later targeted code?Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008
07:00:00 -0800
How about with Tiger users? Do the applications work there, too?

BobSent from my iPhone
On Dec 3, 2008, at 6:47 AM, Luca Ciciriello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No Idea, but I use currently GCC-4.2 for my Apps. I've to say that my
applications are C++ and Objective-C++ apps.I haven't found any problem using
GCC-4.2 on Leopard. Luca.www.mitosrl.com> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:31:35 -0500> Subject: Any reason to avoid
GCC-4.2 for Leopard and later targeted code?> > I've run into an apparent
codegen bug (related to Obj-C properties) > that appears to be fixed in
GCC-4.2.> > GCC-4 is still the "system compiler" on Leopard. For code
targetting > Leopard and later (linked against the 10.5 SDK) are there any
gotchas > or other issues I should be aware of before I switch over to using
post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.> Xcode-users mailing
list ([EMAIL PROTECTED])> Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:>
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/xcode-users/luca_ciciriello%40hotmail.com>
 > This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take your friends with you with Mobile Messenger. Click Here!

 email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]