Thanks for the help ...
I'm using an Array Controller's Add method wired to a button to enable text
data entries into a table. How do I set the table to activate it's top row
when pressing the Add button in preparation for input? At this point if the
table contains many rows of data and the user clicks the Add button the
table's lowest row activates.  The user is forced to scroll down to the very
bottom of the table prior to entry

Thanks again.

vince