Hi all,

In my application, users have the option of comparing to a date in an NSPredicateEditor. For the NSDates it is comparing against, only the date is important; time doesn't matter.

The interesting thing I found about NSPredicateEditor is the NSTimeInterval it compares my NSDates to has the time set to 13:41:40. That means my NSDates with the default 12:00:00 time don't match an "is" predicate. It's not a big deal because I can just change my NSDate's time to 13:41:40 to fix the problem.

But what I'm wondering is if this is guaranteed to always be true. I couldn't find it anywhere in the documentation.

Thanks,
Josh