On 11 Dec 08, at 02:53, Dave wrote:
I have an application that is downloaded from the web by Safari. When the user double-clicks on the .dmg file to open the a Warning Dialog is displayed. My question is, is there anyway of stopping the dialog from appearing? My boss doesn't like it and wants me to look into ways of getting rid of it, but I'm not sure where to start!

If you're referring to the error which begins

The application MyApplication was downloaded from example.com at 02:53 today...

then no, you can't "get rid of it". This is an intentional security feature; any way of avoiding it in a newly downloaded application is a bug.

If you'd like to keep it from appearing on upgrades, signing your application will have this effect.