May be its good to follow a printed material first.
This link got basic some stuff in it,
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/cocoa/conceptual/objctutorial/01Introduction/chapter_1_section_1.html

~Rajesh
On Dec 11, 2008, at 2:02 PM, Shraddha Karwan wrote:

Hi,I am a newbie in Cocoa application development on Mac OS X 10.5.4. I just want to launch a new Window when a button of my main window is clicked. I am absolutely not able to find a good tutorial to begin with. Also there is no example named "SimpleMultiWindow" in the /Developer/Examples folder. Is there any other equivalent example I can follow? Can some one point me to
some useful links to start with.
Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,