I don't see much documentation about this, at least not about any limitations that might be involved. Should I expect any carbon calls, such as ShowWindow, to still function? Will all event handlers still operate normally? Can I take any carbon window and its associated code and wrap in into a NSWindow?

I'm trying to use wxWidgets in an Aperture plugin (yes, I know there's a cocoa port of wxWidgets but the carbon version is more stable). I haven't much luck debugging this, but I'm seeing the window appear off the top edge of the screen and I'm unable to move with with carbon or cocoa calls. I'm also seeing the window initially displayed blank and the user needs to resize the window to fix things. Is this not going to work at all, or does anyone know of events that don't get sent, or carbon calls that don't work?