Hi All,

I have a view (kind of a confirmation dialog) that has a button that dismisses it. When you press that button the view gets dealloced. This works fine when using mouse but if I assign a shortcut to the button it starts crashing randomly with the following message:

*** -[NSButton drawCell:]: message sent to deallocated instance 0x193faf60

The reason it crashes only when using the shortcut is obviously that it case of the shortcut it invokes the action before it updates the button.

Why does the button gets updated after I release the view?
What am I missing here ?

Mudi