Hey,
I am having a difficult time using hittest on a layer containing many
sublayers which are moving. The moving sublayers are SCJammerSignal, a
subclass of CALayer, and are all in a layer named signalLayer. The layers
are moved with an explicit CAKeyframeAnimation which acts on their position.
When I use this code

CALayer* clickedOn = [[signalLayer presentationLayer] hitTest:pointInView];

It always returns a pointer to singalLayer, and prints "expecting model
layer not copy: <SCJammerSignal: 0x17c00d80>" I haven't made any weird
additions to SCJammerSignal, it only has one member variable, a CGColorRef,
and a method for drawing itself. Does anybody know what is going on here?

Thank You,
Bridger Maxwell