Hi,
I have a simple table bound to an array controller which manages a list of
custom objects. One of the table columns is bound to a "count" property of
the custom object; the "count" property is accessed via a getter that
returns a calculated primitive int.

For weeks, this table worked as expected and displayed the count value in
the appropriate column.

At some point, the column stopped displaying values.  I checked the
bindings, which are fine. As an experiment, I removed the NSNumberFormatter
I had associated with the column. When I did this, the column started
displaying "Yes" or "No" in every row. (No for zero, Yes for everything
else, as you'd expect.)

I tried adding a new column to the view and binding it to the same value, in
case a default somewhere had been changed, and I get the same result.

The funny thing, is, there are times I would like to render "Yes" and "No"
for BOOL's, but I thought a NSValueTransformer was required to do that.  At
the moment, I'm in a position where I'm considering using a value
transformer to get the "normal" behavior of displaying an "int" as an
number.

Did I accidentally enable some ability to display int's as Yes/No, and, if
so, how do I turn it off?  And on again, because I know I'll want it
somewhere else, later. :-)

TIA,
Doug K;