I am trying resize some images - more specifically scaling images down.

Basically, I am pulling images from AAC files, and displaying them in an NSImageView. However, when the image is resized to fit the NSImageView (128x128) it looks terrible. Yet somehow Apple seem to make the same thing look great in iTunes.

Does anyone know what is the best way to make the scaled image look good?

Cheers,
Aaron