Hey,

I have built a Javascript WYSIWYG editor. I want to build a WebKit based cocoa
app with buttons that can call a function from the editor loaded in webkit. For
example I want to have a button within the Cocoa interface that calls the
Javascript function 'makeBold()' to make the selected text within the editor
bold. If this is possible I then want to save the editor generated html to
string so that I can store it within Core Data. I checked out the Apple Webkit
programming guide but it doesn't provide much.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Alex Mills
www.alexmillsdesign.com