Gami,

To handle two input devices separately, as long as at least one of tehm is a
tablet type of device (such as a Wacom tablet), you can etst the value of
deviceId in the NSEvent that accompanies the mouseDragged, mouseDragged and
mouseUp methods you override in your NSView subclass (assuming that fits in
the way you are dealing with pointing device input).

/* this message is valid for mouse events with subtype
NSTabletPointEventSubtype or NSTabletProximityEventSubtype, and for
NSTabletPoint and NSTabletProximity events */
- (NSUInteger)deviceID;

OT - I¹m sorry if this message did not hit the list the way it¹s supposed
to. I subscribe to this list in a digest, and I could not figure out how to
reply directly to one of the messages in it. Please help if you know how I
can do that.

Mark