Sorry I misunderstood the question then :) Just a newbie trying to lend a hand where I can. Thanks for correcting me.

Joseph Crawford

On Jan 30, 2009, at 9:47 PM, Ken Thomases wrote:

On Jan 30, 2009, at 1:51 PM, Joseph Crawford wrote:

Why don't you create a base controller that those 2 controllers subclass, that way they would inherit the functionality of reading those properties, also they would inherit the methods for getting, setting, etc.

BaseController
-- Controller 1
-- Controller 2

in Base controller define those properties and any methods for interacting with them in Controller 1 and Controller 2 have your Class specific stuff there, because they both inherit from BaseController you would get those properties.

This is completely irrelevant to the original question. Having a common base class does not make two objects share state.