Hi,

A1 = customers array with a to-many relationship to invoices
A2 = invoices array with a relationship to customers

Bindings set in IB as Content Set -> Customers.selection.invoices with invoices as the model key path.

I understand that calling addObject directly is a KVO no-no and that I need to get a NSMutableArray from my array controller and alter it. But how do I know what key is related to the array? I tried calling:

NSMutableArray *a = [invoiceArrayController mutableArrayValueForKey:@"invoices"];

but I get this error:

[<NSArrayController 0x144b00> valueForUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key invoices.

Also tried:

NSMutableArray *a = [invoiceArrayController mutableArrayValueForKeyPath:@"Customers.selection.invoices"]; with no success.

In the documentation, it says that 'key' is the name of an ordered to- many relationship.

I did find documentation about this but it's lacking examples and I'm confused. Could anyone explain or direct me to an example? It seems that this is a common trap when starting to work with Core Data but I've yet to find something clear to figure this out!

Thanks!

Luc