I'm relatively new to Cocoa, and I have two questions:
1. Let say you have a list of keywords (say two separate arrays) and you want to be able to filter a table/calendar view/etc. by a combination of a choice from each of the arrays. How would you go about creating something like that in interface builder? A screenshot of an example I encountered in an application is located here: softworksfiles.com/filtering.png

2. Secondly, let's say I want to be able to select day(s) of the week. I saw an example like this softworksfiles.com/weekday.png in an application, but am not sure how to replicate it. I opened the nib file for that window from the package's resources directory, and when I clicked on it, a little circle popped up underneath it like one you would see for a NSFormatter, and when I clicked on it, it said prototype. Obviously, since it's a compiled application that's not mine, I can't see more than that.

Thanks,

- Walker Argendeli