On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 2:44 PM, Jon C. Munson II <jmun...@his.com> wrote:

> If I have two entities, A and B, where A <-->>B, and the delete rule in
> entity A's relationship to B is cascade, and B's delete rule for the
> relationship to A is nullify, what happens to the actual "row" that holds
> the relationship data in A that was once B after B is deleted?  Does it get
> completely deleted, or is it left as garbage that is later cleaned up, or is
> left and later re-filled?

  Why do you care about store-level details? I assume you're asking
about the sqlite store type (since if you're using your own custom
store type, you'd probably know this already). Are you really asking
about the implementation details of the sqlite store type or are you
asking about what happens when a managed object context is saved in
general?

--
I.S.