Hi All,

I have a screen in my app which is similar to system preferences -> Network
-> Ethernet -> Advanced -> 802.1x  screen.
Where in i have a table and "+" and "-" buttons to add contents into table.
Also I have few text fields like username,  passwd etc for each entries in
the table.
I have assigned a keyboard shortcut key deleting the entries  table.
So if i am editing in the Username text cell and press delete, instead of
characters which i typed getting deleted,
the entry in the table itself getting deleted..
Any idea on how to disable deletion of table entries from keyboard when i am
editing the text cells and delete only characters in the text cells.

Thanks
Arun KA