I have bit of prior experience on working with application as LSUIElement andd seems to be a better option. Due to time constraint , as a workaround, I made the window : canBecomeKeyWindow to NO and ordering it to front with no title bar makes things better.

I will make the changes as required (LSUIElement).
will update soon

Thank you all for the inputs.

Regards
Rajesh