I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate list for this question, but here goes:

Can anyone recommend a good book to get started on iPhone programming? I've been using Cocoa for several years now, so I don't need a really basic starter book. I've looked at several books at amazon.com. Has anyone tried the new one by Maher Ali? Too new for any customer reviews yet, but it looks like it might be the right level for me.

TIA,

Don
--
Donald S. Hall, Ph.D.