On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Steve Cronin <steve_cro...@mac.com> wrote:
> I'm an ObjC guy -- I generally avoid the C stuff if possible - 'cause I have
> to support my own code.

You cannot reasonably expect to avoid C... there's a lot of
functionality Cocoa doesn't provide.  Launch Services for example.
You're only doing yourself a disservice by avoiding C APIs, which are
just as much part of Objective-C as the OO stuff -- ObjC is a strict
superset after all.

I bet that by avoiding C you actually create more work for yourself
than if you just went with C when appropriate.

--Kyle Sluder