Namaste!

For the sake of this discussion, here's a sample entity layout:

Two entities, one named A, the other named B.  A and B have a reflexive
relationship with each other (that would be a many-to-many type).  The
backend is a SQLite store (not that it should matter).

I'd like my interface to be based from entity A's point of view, using an
NSTableView to select (via popup) the entity B's that are related
(populating the popup with values is not at issue).

My issue comes in with how to set the bindings to support the relationship.

I've taken a look at the iClass example (which did give me some basics from
which to work) and also the Core Recipes example - neither implement the
interface in the manner I'd like.

I also did a lot of Googling on the terms "cocoa core data reflexive
bindings many-to-many" (and a couple others) in attempts to try and find a
similar solution.

I did find some nice discussions (rather old though) from mmalc (whose
examples I also perused), however they weren't oriented with my intended
solution.

So, my question is therefore how do I configure the bindings to support the
relationship if it is even possible to use bindings solely?  If it isn't
possible to use bindings, is there a discrete example somewhere that someone
could point me to that shows how to set this up?

Many thanks in advance?

Peace, Love, and Light,

/s/ Jon C. Munson II