Hey Roland:

Yeah, thanks to yourself and others I finally remembered that you have to
"make" the variable somewhere. ;)  And I know what a instance variable is,
it's just that I couldn't think of the term when writing my original post.

http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/cocoa-dev/idiotsavant2005%40gmail.co>>>>