don't beat yourself up too much.

I spent 30 minutes last night staring at this line of code and trying to figure out why it wouldn't compile. Checked headers, checked libraries, checked the definition of the function sin(). Pulled out hair by the handful, restarted XCode .. when it finally dawned on me I decided it was time to go to bed ..

        double sin = sin( angle );

Pierce Freeman wrote:
Ken:

Note to self, don't go writing to support boards when I am already half
asleep. ;)  I realize that now, and I understand what instance variables
are, just I couldn't think of the name when I was writing my original post.
And in my instance variable programming, I forgot that you have to run this
no matter if it is an instance variable or not:

globalVariable = [[NSMutableArray alloc] init];