On 4/3/09 12:07 PM, I. Savant said:

>> One thing you should do is set the bundle bit of your folder.  You can
>> use the MoreFilesX sample code, and call:
>>
>>  FSChangeFinderFlags (&theFsRef, true, kHasBundle);
>
>  I don't think this will work on its own, but I could be wrong. Can
>you verify this?

It works.  Every app that creates packages should set the bundle bit on
all packages, always.  Few do.  If you don't set the bundle bit and the
application is not on any of your disks, the Finder will show a folder.

Ever install a fresh system (with no Xcode) and navigate to a folder
with an .xcodeproj?  It will appear as a folder because Xcode doesn't
set the bundle bit.