On Apr 3, 2009, at 6:43 PM, jmun...@his.com wrote:

I found one mistake where I didn't change the IBInspector class of File's Owner in the Inspector.xib to "my" Inspector subclass. Doing that gave me an entry in the bottom box of the library, but no object in the middle pane... How do I fix that? Also, the image isn't displaying either. I'm still getting the "book" entries under the Formatter name.

That being said, I also notice that "my" Inspector subclass doesn't have any sort of reference to my Formatter object. Is it supposed to? I should think it may need one. The dox don't really go into that so I don't know for certain. So, do I code it into the .h? And also the .m?

Boy, I wish there was an example to follow...

See the following for an example:

<http://www.instantinteractive.com/private/samplecode/MyIBPlugin.zip>