On Apr 3, 2009, at 8:28 PM, jmun...@his.com wrote:

OK, now I have one more question.

I'd like to "install" and use my plug-in. However, when accessing IB's preferences->Plug-ins and attempting to add the plug-in I get: 1) when simply adding the ibplugin an error that states the file is missing necessary resources and to reinstall the bundle, or 2) when "opening" the framework folder no error but also nothing else either.

What else did I miss????

This actually depends on what you'd like to do. For my own apps, I do what is documented in the "ReadMe" file from my sample plugin (see the 'Installation' section).

In my case, I put the IBPlugin into the framework's resources folder:

+ MyIBPluginFramework.framework
  + Versions
    + A
      + Resources
        + MyIBPlugin.ibplugin

NOTE: There are other files/folders too; above just shows specifically where the plugin resides.