Hi,

I'm writing an application that renders a web page in a web view.

The web page contains an image that the user can click on. There are Javascript events that get called when the user clicks on the image. These events contain the coordinates of the point the user clicked on.

I need to be able to get the coordinates out of the web view and back into the enclosing Cocoa application.

Is this possible, and if so, could anyone suggest how this could be done?

Thanks

Darren.