On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Rama Krishna <vrk.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I get the animation all right. However all the sub view sizing and layout is
> disturbed. Some views appear above other views and so on.

This is going to happen for views that don't support sizes all the way
down to (0, 0), and there might be some edge cases with autosizing
down near (0, 0) anyway.  Perhaps you should consider using a fade
transition instead?  Most people, when transitioning between sets of
subviews, use a crossfade.  Or, if they're expanding the window frame
window frame with a resize but fade the subset of controls.

I know it's not exactly what you wanted, but that's my advice.

--Kyle Sluder