Folks;

I haven't stuck my toe in the iPhone water yet.
I know I could find the answers to these by digging but I've been asked to find out the answers quickly...

1) Does the iPhone support the Cocoa AddressBook.framework? If so, do the AB change notifications also work?

2) We believe that the iPhone does NOT support AppleScript, is there any inter-application communication mechanism?

I'm not sure if this last one is under NDA or not. If so then just let me know!

3) Is there any way for application X to examine the pasteboard from a copy event in application Y?

Thanks for any response,
Steve